Good question. I'm not exactly sure where I got this version - I can't
remember if I've reinstalled the drivers or not. I did get a .dll from IBM a
while back (when I had similar problems). That could be where I got it.

I keep thinking there was something else that might have caused that error
but I can't quite put my finger on it. I do remember having trouble with
files that have 'concatenated keys' using the '*' - I think that is why IBM
sent me the .dll. Have you tried connecting to the demo account - perhaps it
is something in your setup that you have missed....

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles