We have converted a file from a Static Hashed file to a Distributed File
with 3 Parts:

      POLICY -->  POLICY.PART1
                  POLICY.PART2
                  POLICY.PART3

Each Part File points back to the D_POLICY file for its Dictionary in order
to reduce the overhead of maintaining 4 seperate DICT's

We built indexes on the POLICY file using CREATE.INDEX and BUILD.INDEX.
The Indexes were created as:

      I_POLICY.PART1
      I_POLICY.PART2
      I_POLICY.PART3

These Indexes work fine through Retrieve and Basic, however, when testing
code that uses the BSCAN function with the USING clause, it fails with an
error code 3, stating there are no secondary indices on the file.

Has anyone experienced this, or set up this scenario before?  I'm thinking
there is a compatibility issue with BSCAN and Indexes on a Distributed
File.

Thanks for you help!

- Gary Canedy

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.   If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  If
you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute,
print, or copy the email, or take any action in reliance on its contents.