In a message dated 2/19/2004 5:51:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>      Question:  Using WinteGrate, running UniVerse 10, Unix - Is there
>                 a way to display a 'jpeg' file in UniVerse ?
>                 We have trucking companies that send up 'proof of
>                 deliveries' in jpeg format. Our user base would love
>                 to be able to view them straight from UniVerse.
>
>     As always, very appreciative for ideas/assistance
>
> Barry Rogen

Barry store all the jpegs in a shared windows directory on your network
In Universe have your program tell Wintegrate to "write the following path
into the clipboard" blah blah blah (the path of the image in the shared Windows
directory)
Then in your Universe program tell Wintegrate to execute its script
"showjpg.scr" or something like that (you create this script in a shared location as
well)
The Wintegrate script merely launches whatever it finds in the clipboard

Will Johnson
Fast Forward Technologies