Mr. Raven,

Did you find an answer?

I'll bet we can do what you're asking, but like other responders, I need
a few more details.

Off the cuff:
   NAME.ADDR.CITY.CSV
   01: I
   02: CATS( CATS( REUSE( '"':NAME:'","' ),STREET),
REUSE('","':CITY:'"'))
Then
  SELECT file . . . SAVING NAME.ADDR.CITY.CSV
  SAVE.LIST [optional_somewhere] reportname.CSV
now you have a comma-delimited flat file ready to import to a
spreadsheet.
But I'm guessing at data structure & what you want to achieve.

Chuck Stevenson