From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Hester
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 3:41 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: [UV] XML conversion in UV 10.1

We're planning a platform migration to UV 10.1 and hope to utilize the
built-in XML functionality to exchange data with our trading partners.
 From what I read on the IBM U2 site it appears that XML can be created from
standard UV files in 10.1.  Are there also tools that enbable data to go the
other direction - from XML to a standard UV file?  Sorry if I'm not being
specific enough, but I'm a newbie to XML.

Also, since UV 10.1 has not been ported to our chosen platform yet, can
anyone recommend an XML to CSV parsing tool?  I'm looking for something that
can be run in batch mode, preferably on a unix server.

Thanks,
John