Hi John,
We are using UV/10.0.17/aix to receive and convert XML documents. This works
quite well. It uses an extraction document, which is based on a subset of
XPath to extract data from XML documents and formats the output into a
dynamic array. Semantically, it's not always obvious why there are certain
requirements for the extraction document but, it works.

We parse documents into a number of dynamic arrays, correlating to our file
structures. There's a small amount of Basic code to prepare and parse the
XML and handle error conditions.

I believe that the changes for 10.1 are all positive with more Basic
functions and better access to the DOM.

XML to CSV. The method to use for that would be XSL/XSLT - the tool depends
on what skills you have available to roll you own using Java, Perl, MSXML,
etc or want to buy. Search GOOGLE you will find plenty of examples ("convert
XML to CSV" = 101 hits).

Cheers,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.