From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 March 2004 03:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Brower based terminal emulator

In a message dated 3/5/2004 5:58:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Fire up an xterm, or konsole, or whatever you fancy, on the client
> desktop. Telnet into the uv server, SET.TERM.TYPE VT100, and off you
go.

And you're confident that any old xterm, konsole, or whatever will
ACCURATELY
emulate every feature of vt100 ?  I think you will find that some of the
more
obscure features are not really implemented that well in most emulators.
At
least I did.
Will

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.