From: "Ross Ferris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "U2 Users Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 10:47 PM
Subject: RE: Terminology

I'm on the wrong side of the world, but IIRC DataFlo is a product, like
InfoFlo - these days out of the Epicore stable

I'd imagine SLA would be a "Service Level Agreement" and OLA would be an
"Operational Level Agreement", both relating (more or less) to the uptime &
availability of a system

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---