Has anyone here worked with the RFID readers?

We are looking to track attendance at meetings.
Options are Barcoded badges, Mag stripe Cards - both require action
   to scan.

I was wondering if RFID might be an option. To imbed a RF tag on a
badge, which when walking past a RFID reader would sense the tag
and read it's ID.

Anyone know of any good MFG's/Sites that discusses RFID implementation?
One product I read had inches as the distance from reader and tag, can this
be increased to feet?

Thanks
George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
http://www.slackinc.com