Hi!

I am trying to accomplish the following

1) Build a header for all possible dates for a person with certain data in it.  e.g.
one person might have 3 dates where they had activity but another person might have 5
dates with activity, but I want the header to have all possible dates with activity.
So the Header Date variable contains all possible dates.  And that prints fine.

LOCATE V.DATES IN X.DATE.LIST<1,1> BY "AR" SETTING LOC ELSE
INS V.DATES BEFORE X.DATE.LIST<1,LOC>
END

But then for each person, I want to have the values print under the correct date
headings.  And it changes for each page.

2)  For each record:
     a)  obtain the # of dates and print the values to print under the correct dates
for each person

LOCATE X.AB.DATE IN X.DATE.LIST<1,1> BY "AR" SETTING POS THEN
IF VALUE = 'B' THEN
X.AB.PRINT<1,POS> = TRIM(X.AB.TYPE)
END
END

Then I remove the @VM's and print X.AB.PRINT.  It prints the values but all in one
sequence.  Not in the proper position.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can pass my way.

Kate