Hmmm... Nothing like a good Monday mystery.  I'd probably look next for file
corruption in the data files in question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Eastwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tried that...the &PH& entry just stops - no messages.
It has a Record Counter display but 'where' it stops (if it stops) is
random.  There could very well be a problem with the program, but I can't
see it, I was hoping the Event Entry would point-out the problem.

FYI - Here is some sudo-code...the odd piece of logic (to me) this program
does is process Lists within Lists (three deep).
EXECUTE "SELECT FILE1 WITH blah..." RTNLIST LIST1
LOOP
  READNEXT ID1 FROM LIST1 ELSE EXIT
  CLEARSELECT LIST2
  EXECUTE 'SELECT FILE2 WITH xxx = "':ID1:'"' RTNLIST LIST2
  LOOP
    READNEXT ID2 FROM LIST2 ELSE EXIT
    CLEARSELECT LIST3
    EXECUTE 'SELECT FILE3 WITH xxx = "':ID2:'"' RTNLIST LIST3
    LOOP
      READNEXT ID3 FROM LIST3 ELSE EXIT
      ...do stuff...
    REPEAT