First off those nested Loops are downright scary (reminds me of code I found as a QA
manager when the programmer was stoned at the time) --

Ever try

1) performing the selects at TCL individually to make sure permissions haven't gotten
wacked

2) Pulling out that code alone and running it with a debug after the select statements?

3) Does it only bomb out with others may be accessing any of the elements? (i.e. the
list)

--
Debster