From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Augusto Alonso
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 10:17 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: UniVerse 10 on Win2k3

Hi all.
We have installed UV 10 in a win2003 box and it works well.
The only problem i've found is that UV-RPC service hangs after the very
first rpc connecttion.
After win2k3 restart, I can connect once again, and again all the next
connections are rejected.

I've found that, if I modifiy the "Interact with desktop" tab, inside the
service properties, it seems to works fine.

The new problem now, is that every UV-RPC conetcion opens a "command window"
in the server's desktop.

Any guess?

Regards,
Augusto Alonso Alonso