Thanks.

Turns out it was the DRITrace.txt file that was created in the root
directory of the web (c:\inetpub\wwwroot). I had to give the IUSR_user user
full access to that file. Once I did that, it started working.

My next challenge is getting the Redback Designer to work with the new
system. I have Redback running on the server and the websites that use it
are working fine. But when I try to use the Designer I get a 405 Error when
I try to open the connection. Oh well, if it's not one thing.....

john