From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greesh Dhir
Sent: 23 March 2004 23:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: UniVerse 10 on Win2k3

Not sure if this helps, but I found that McAfee VirusScan prevented the RPC from
starting.  I end up removing it and installing Norton.  This seemed to
do the trick.

>From: "Glenn W. Paschal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'U2 Users Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: UniVerse 10 on Win2k3
>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:15:37 -0600
>
>I have to agree, we are running UV 10.1.0 on Windows 2003 Small Business
>Edition.
>No problems at all.  Not even a hiccup.
>Even checked the logs for RPC errors, and found none.
>
>Thanks,
>--Glenn.

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.