From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nancy Berube
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ad - Programmer/Analyst

Masonite International - US headquarters in Tampa, Fl is seeking a skilled
professional that can design, develop and support Pick programs in a Unix
environment. This requires a talented flexible programmer that can work with
a team using independent judgment and interpersonal skills.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enhance existing Pick Basic software applications on a Unix based server.
* Masterpack experience preferred but not required
* Must have at least 2 years experience with SB+ and PICK
* EDI /GIS/Gentran experience preferred but not required
This is a full time position located in Tampa, FL.
We offer competitive salaries and a matching 401(k) plan. Send your resume
and salary history to

Nancy Berube
Masonite International
Tampa Division
IT /EC Department
Fax : 813-261-3582
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice of Confidentiality:  The information included and/or attached in this
electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the addressee.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the
contents of the information is prohibited.  If you believe that you have
received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.