Hi,

All of a sudden we experience that COMO ON does strange things. It adds binary records before and after your actual como data.
Even if you just say:
COMO ON ABC
COMO OFF
ED &COMO& ABC
you get a record full of binary junk.

Nothing changed that we are aware of.

AIX 5.1 UV 10.0.7

I recompiled COMO_VERB, but I suspect it might be DIVERT.OUT which would call for a fresh install to replace (or?)

Schalk van Zyl

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JGD Smit, JF Jacobs, AO Müller, JW Smit,
JP Snyman, JG Stander, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), JG Jacobs, A Müller,
Sekr/Secr: E van Niekerk.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan 'n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp