Trevor,

I will try to do this "ANALYZE.FILE STATS" sometime tomorrow.
Again... Nobody here has come up with any real proof of any
clear testing results...other than just sending out useless random emails.

I provided the exact details on my testing, can you do me a BIG Favor.
Do you have any UV DataBase that Contains around 20 Million Records?

Can you do a CASE IN-SENSITIVE Search against ONE Field in UV FILE/TABLE
and post the real time average results?

I belive the syntax UV uses for WILD CARD Search is "]"

I simply cannot even come with a Seconds Timing againt less than 1 Million
Records
in MS-SQL Server with NO Indexes, which proves very good performance.

I have never seen this Kinda Good Performance in any UV Programs/Against any
UV Files
within UV/PICK/BASIC.

Thanks,
Joe Eugene