From: "Karl L Pearson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have this VOC item we run:
>
> ED VOC BIN.LOC
> 7 lines long.
>
> ----: P
> 0001: PA
> 0002: CLEARDATA
> 0003: CLEARSELECT
> 0004: SELECT INVMST WITH F12 = "<<ENTER BIN LOCATION TO LIST ITEMS FOR:
> >>"
> 0005: SELECT INVMST WITH WAREHOUSE = 1 REQUIRE.SELECT
> 0006: SELECT INVMST WITH F12 # '' REQUIRE.SELECT
> 0007: LIST INVMST BY F04 BY ITEM F04 F12 ITEM F13 F14 F28 T48 DOLR DOLS
> ID.SUP LPTR DBL-SPC HEADING "SPECIAL FOR CHRISTINE.......ALL ITEMS IN A
> SPECIFIC BIN LOCATION   'T'   PAGE 'P'" REQUIRE.SELECT
> Bottom at line 7.
>
> When it's run multiple times, the second time re-prints the first run
> without prompting for a new bin location. Logging off, which I suspect
> clears something or other, allows the person to run it on a second item.
>
> Any thoughts?

Sure.  Try this:

003.5: * <<ENTER BIN LOCATION TO LIST ITEMS FOR>>
0004: SELECT INVMST WITH F12 = <<ENTER BIN LOCATION TO LIST ITEMS FOR: >>

I'm not on a UV machine right now, so I can't check the syntax.  I don't
think you need the quotes you originally had in line 4, but I'm not 100%
certain.

On the newly inserted line, make sure there's a space between the asterisk
and the Less_Than sign, otherwise the interpreter will think it's a globally
cataloged routine.