I put CLEARPROMPTS AND A, and it's working as expected now. I suspect
either of them would have worked, but both is nice, too...

Thanks to the winners, Glenn, Wyatt, Marlene (and any others who knew
but are patient enough to wait to see who else responds).

I didn't try the * << . . . suggestion. I don't understand that one but
have seen the others ('A waist is a terrible thing to mind' or something
like that) but couldn't get them out of the gray matter.

Karl

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 10:47, Karl L Pearson wrote:
> I have this VOC item we run:
>
> ED VOC BIN.LOC
> 7 lines long.
>
> ----: P
> 0001: PA
> 0002: CLEARDATA
> 0003: CLEARSELECT
> 0004: SELECT INVMST WITH F12 = "<<ENTER BIN LOCATION TO LIST ITEMS FOR:
> >>"
> 0005: SELECT INVMST WITH WAREHOUSE = 1 REQUIRE.SELECT
> 0006: SELECT INVMST WITH F12 # '' REQUIRE.SELECT
> 0007: LIST INVMST BY F04 BY ITEM F04 F12 ITEM F13 F14 F28 T48 DOLR DOLS
> ID.SUP LPTR DBL-SPC HEADING "SPECIAL FOR CHRISTINE.......ALL ITEMS IN A
> SPECIFIC BIN LOCATION   'T'   PAGE 'P'" REQUIRE.SELECT
> Bottom at line 7.
>
> When it's run multiple times, the second time re-prints the first run
> without prompting for a new bin location. Logging off, which I suspect
> clears something or other, allows the person to run it on a second item.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> --
> Karl L. Pearson
> Director of IT,