Hi all,

We use the Unidata Admin tool. When I tried the Unidata Admin on the server this
morning it gave me the following error:

" Cannot read UD_ADMIN classes from registry"

and it closed right away. Is there a reason for this.
Should I be reinstalling the Unidata admin tool?

Thanks for your suggestions in advance
Priya

NOTICE:  This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
message to an intended recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the
sender via the email return address.  Neither this information block, the typed name
of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this
message.