From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Norman, David (SAAS)
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 5:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: ODBC Universe (Unix) to MS Access

Evening all,
I want to be able to write and read an Access database on the LAN, from
UniVerse 10.0.16 HP-UX 11i. Ray Daignault's comment about this in the
archives (2001) is that a Unix ODBC driver and Driver Manager are required.
Does anyone have any opinions on what drivers are better/worse than others ?
I am getting info from easysoft and openlink - anyone else worth talking to
?