The System Administrator asked me to post this problem in the hope that
someone could help:
We loaded the UniData ODBD drivers and established an ODBC connection
between our Risc6000 running AIX 4.3.3 and UniData 5.2, and a WindowsXP
PC. When we try to log into the Risc6000 we get the following error
message: "No UniSQL privilege file in this account." Got any idea what
UniData wants?

TIA!

"Behold I am become Death,
the shatterer of worlds." - Vishnu,
in the Hindu Bhagavad Gita.
David Hanwell
ACE-INA Information Technology
Tel:  215.640.2212
Fax: 215.640.5538

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.