Hi,
we have students working for us on a project evaluating Raining Data's .net
provider. They have had a lot of problems and some of them we have found
workarounds for. Now they try to update a file but it doesen't seem to work.
Anyone with knowledge of this product who could help us with this issue?

We have some problem with saving a record to the uniData server.
we try to write a record to the table see code snippet
-----
connection cn;
openconnection(cn);
cn.getDatabase().getTable("Tablename").Write(record.getField("@ID").getValue
(),record.ToString());
-----
The code does not work as expected. The call returns true but the cn seams
to be destroyed after this line and nothing is written to the database.

Are we using this method wrong?
Are there any other ways to uppdate a table in the database?