Is there a particular time of day, day of the week, or system loading
consistency in when this corruption of the VOC happens?

Any processes writing to the VOC for any reasons?

How many users in the particular ACCOUNT where this
particular VOC gets corrupted? How do the users access the
ACCOUNT where this happens? Are these users physical dispersed
throughout a region, country, or the world?

Could you please re-post platform particulars?
System details - OS, # Processors, Disk configuration,
memory configuration, any SAN, any multiple network connections,
OS Version and patch levels, U2 product version numbers, etc?

Any routine BATCH jobs or PHANTOM processes scheduled to
run regularly in this ACCOUNT?

What type of application, and explain the typical processing schedule
that occurs within this ACCOUNT where VOC gets corrupted.

Any significant changes in anything for a month prior to when this
problem surfaced, (and I do mean anything).

Daylight Savings time kicked in during first weekend of April.
When did this problem start?

Just trying to brain-storm ideas that may come into play here.

Regards,
Scott Richardson
Senior Systems Engineer / Consultant
Marlborough, MA 01752