RHINO IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY
            CLEARWATER COURT
            VASTERN ROAD
            READING RG3 9DB
                 U.K
Phone (44)704-011-0836 Fax (44)709-284-4230

We are a group of business Persons who deal on raw materials and export into
usa/Mexico and Canada. We are searching for representatives who can help us
establish a medium of getting to our costumers in usa/mexico/canada as well as
making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very
glad.

Please contact  PAMELA POWELL at [EMAIL PROTECTED], Subject to your
satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which
we will pay for your services as our representative in usa/Mexico/Canada Please
if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact
addresses. so we can start business immidiately.

         Very Respectfully,
        BILL HIMCHAK(CEO)
     RHINO Import and Export company(RIEC)
   Goods for Import / Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.
   RHINO CROPS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.

Mail sent from Your Church
- http://2pray4.com

Kirim email ke