I'd think yes, it is - but if I were you, I'd wait a bit before spending too much time on it - http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/437 is blocking 0.1.3, and there are bound to be changes in the editor. One possibility is changing the editor lib, so that would invalidate your command.
One other solution is to use an external lib, loaded from the internet, but could cause annoying loading times in your command. Best regards, Christian Sonne On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:26 AM, hippee-lee <[email protected]> wrote: > > is it possible to use/reuse the editor.js code in a command? I would > like to write a command, lets call it external-edit that is able to > find text areas on a page and give me a link/button so I can use the > same editor that I do for ubiquity commands. Is this feasable? Not > looking for someone to do it for me but I am looking for a point in > the right direction. Thanks > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ubiquity-firefox" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
