Thanks to both of you. While I still can, I think i'll try to get
something working as the web app I use for work is sorely in need of
something like external-edit, and its all text! doesn't seem to work
very well with OSX. When you update the security model i will
hopefully be able to figure something else.

On Dec 17, 4:36 pm, "Fernando Takai" <[email protected]> wrote:
> hippee-lee,
>
> Well, i *think* it's kind of possible since the editor.js lives on the
> chrome - but i don't know if you will be allowed to call (on future
> versions) it since we are implementing a new security model.
>
> And, as FreakCERS said, we could change the editor lib and etc..
>
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:26 PM, hippee-lee <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > is it possible to use/reuse the editor.js code in a command? I would
> > like to write a command, lets call it external-edit that is able to
> > find text areas on a page and give me a link/button so I can use the
> > same editor that I do for ubiquity commands. Is this feasable? Not
> > looking for someone to do it for me but I am looking for a point in
> > the right direction. Thanks
>
> --
> Fernando 
> "Takai"http://flickr.com/photos/supeertakaihttp://fernandotakai.jaiku.com
>
> Get Ubiquity:https://ubiquity.mozilla.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to