Willy,

How long ago did this start happening?

If you pull up the Error Console under "Tools -> Error Console" after
trying to pull up Ubiquity, do you see any errors there?  Can you
access the help page by typing about:ubiquity into the address bar?

There are some basic troubleshooting steps here that might help you
get Ubiquity working again:

http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/error_gubiquity_is_null

Heather

On Jun 16, 5:40 pm, Willy <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've been on the Windows 7 RC and I can't get the Ubiquity window to
> actually come up any more. I've tried uninstalling the add-on and
> trying safe mode with just Ubiquity running and nothing happens. Has
> anyone had this issue?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to