I'm using FF 3.5 on Win XP.
Have no GMail enhancements.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Heather<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I'm actually not sure what is causing this error, as I have not seen
> it.  Which version of Firefox are you using, and on which operating
> system?
>
> Heather
>
> On Aug 9, 2:32 pm, digitron <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Same issue as with the previous release 0.5.2a1; hot key does not work
>> at all - the Growl error message says "Ubiquity Setup failed".
>> Resetting the Ubiquity settings to default is not helpful either.
>> Error console has the following error logged in:
>>
>> ubiquity javascript: Ubiquity Setup: TypeError: menupopup is undefined
>> UbiquityPopupMenu([object XULElement],[object XULElement],[object
>> XULElement],getAvailableCommands)@chrome://ubiquity/content/
>> popupmenu.js:99
>> ubiquitySetup()@chrome://ubiquity/content/browser.js:109
>> ubiquitySetupWrapper(dump)@chrome://ubiquity/content/browser.js:151
>> onPageShow([object PageTransitionEvent])@file:///Users/*******/
>> Library/
>> Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/5gj6nys8.default/extensions/
>> [email protected]/modules/webjsm.js:84
>>
>> PLEASE HELP!  I have gotten so used to Ubiquity that it is almost
>> painful and SLOWWWWW to work without it
> >
>



-- 
-Мрк

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to