digitron,

Thanks for the info!  Someone will look into it.  In the meantime you
can download 0.5.1 from here:

https://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/0.5.1/ubiquity-0.5.1.xpi

Heather

On Aug 9, 4:32 pm, digitron <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am using Firefox 3.5.2 on a Mac OS X 10.5.8-run machine.  Ubiquity
> 0.5.1 works just fine - it is only after yesterday's update to 0.5.2a1
> and today's update to 0.5.3 that I started having issues with it.
> Thanks for your help...
>
> On Aug 9, 4:20 pm, Heather <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'm actually not sure what is causing this error, as I have not seen
> > it.  Which version of Firefox are you using, and on which operating
> > system?
>
> > Heather
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to