So I bought some early rocket AC's to test with and never got them deployed
due to the lack of airview. now I'm reading that my rockets might not
support it at all due to a hardware change? or was it just software??...
How can I verify this for sure? is there a particular series or something?
Or do I just need to fire them up and see?

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Owner
Amarillo Wireless | 806.316.5071
C: 806.231.7180