Will they RMA the older version?

On 12/9/2014 2:01 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Check the date code (the five characters printed on the label before the MAC), I think 1431G or newer will work... I verified it does work on 1431G, anyway.

If I understand correctly, the older Rockets will not support airview due to hardware changes.

*From:* ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of Adair Winter [ada...@amarillowireless.net]
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:57 PM
*To:* Ubiquiti Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [Ubnt_users] Rocket ACs

So I bought some early rocket AC's to test with and never got them deployed due to the lack of airview. now I'm reading that my rockets might not support it at all due to a hardware change? or was it just software??... How can I verify this for sure? is there a particular series or something? Or do I just need to fire them up and see?