I would love this as well. We already have a default config we use for all SU's. being able to have it flash directly on new radios would be awesome!

On 6/16/2016 11:28 AM, Joseph Novak wrote:

+1

I'd love to be able to do this on our own.

On Jun 16, 2016 12:04 PM, "Matt Hardy via Ubnt_users" <ubnt_users@wispa.org <mailto:ubnt_users@wispa.org>> wrote:

    Sure send me an email off list and I can help...

    On Jun 16, 2016 10:35 AM, "Timothy D. Hittesdorf"
    <timothy.hittesd...@mhtcinc.com
    <mailto:timothy.hittesd...@mhtcinc.com>> wrote:

        Pretty pretty please Ubnt???  It would be really awesome if
        there could be a website where you could upload your config
        file and have it auto-compile it on demand.

        *From: *Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com
        <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
        *Date: *Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 9:03 AM
        *To: *Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org
        <mailto:ubnt_users@wispa.org>>
        *Subject: *Re: [Ubnt_users] Custom Firmware

        You could ask very nicely.

        It was possible until 5.6.4 with post scripts.

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
        1100 Wayne St
        Suite 1337
        Troy, OH 45373

        On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Timothy D. Hittesdorf
        <timothy.hittesd...@mhtcinc.com
        <mailto:timothy.hittesd...@mhtcinc.com>> wrote:

            Does anyone know if Ubnt will repackage firmware with a
            custom default config or if there’s a way to do this
            ourselves? If we lose communications for whatever reason,
            we would really like to be able to tell the customer to
            just reset the radio and be able to connect to it on our
            default info.