I work for an electric utility as well as own a wisp. We use 60' + wood poles
regularly for our scada network that uses ubiquiti for communication. We use
2-3' rocket dishes with shots between 5-10 miles. Signal is just as good as all
the dishes on our steel towers. We have never had an issue with them here in
Texas.

Danny Taylor
Legacy ISP
972-268-1696