The AF24 does 100mhz channels... Why would Ubiquiti choose to only support
56mhz with the AF11x? Our industry is demanding more and more bandwidth to
the customer... If I can get an 80mhz channel there is no way that I would
only use 56mhz of it.

I would spend more money on something capable of doing the full 80mhz with
the 1024QAM

At 56mhz and 1024QAM the AF11x should do right at 700mbps... its missing
300mbps. if they did 80mhz channels then it would actually do right around
1gbps.

Why not actually support 80mhz channels?

David Jones
NGL Connection
307-288-5491 ext 702