That is DFS, its going to pick a channel that it can't see any usage on,
selecting a channel is pointless almost..

False Positives are an issue and I think thats what your seeing.

*Alex Phillips*
CEO and General Manager
RBNS.net
HighSpeedLink.net
*WISPA.org Board of Directors ** (2011-2017)*
*WISPA President (2015-2017)*
*540-908-3993*