This AP, Rocket 5M only has 1 client attached.  We got to the point of just
running premade jumpers, multiples of them, multiple PoE power supplies, and
finally even a netonix.  The clients all rebooted.

Rory

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Tyson
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:01 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Reboot problem when connecting to AP

So multiple clients all reboot at the same time or just every different kind of
ubnt gear you use at this particular location reboots when it associates.
Either way.......sounds like u have done a clean install at this location so
should work unless the ap is the problem.  If its just one location off an Ap
and you think the AP is good then even though you said you already have changed
wires, poe, ect major stumpers like you are describing usually lead back to a
wire in my exp or even possibly a poe.  Id double check the wire tho if its
isolated to one location and tried a handful of different cpe's