If its not hard replace the ap with another xm or a xw even.  Im really curious
the outcome and hope you share end result.  We have had some issues with the xm
to xw but nothing to this degree.  Wish you best of luck sounds frustrating.

-------- Original message --------From: Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net>
Date: 12/28/16  11:34 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Ubiquiti Users Group
<ubnt_users@wispa.org> Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Reboot problem when connecting
to AP

Yea, it’s a weird one.

Rory

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org]
On Behalf Of RickG

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:56 AM

To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>

Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Reboot problem when connecting to AP

There does seem to be some incompatibility slight issues between the XM & XW
radios. But not always?

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net> wrote:

Just 1.

Tried multiple versions of firmware across multiple radios.

The AP is an XM radio.  But we flipped the AP and the client so the AP was a WA
on 3 of the 4 radios.

Same version was loaded on both sides, multiples.

The AP wasn't rebooting, just all the clients and no, watchdog was not enabled.