The old interface worked so much better in a professional environment. I
appreciate the extra info, but we there is way more fanciness and stuff
going on the screen than needed. And options hidden under hide away arrows
are kind of annoying. The old interface was sooooo much more efficient and
easy to teach to new guys. I liked the tab separation a lot better.

Just my 2 cents.

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

> FYI you could just use macros with your browser.
>

> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
> Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Ridgetop Networks <
> and...@ridgetopnetworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Agreed! I'm sorely missing browser form field history in v8.
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Kees H <wi...@calbroadband.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Please can we get usability over looks.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
>>>
>>> We use to be able to program the radios fast in the shop.  Enter the
>>> first character of the IP and click on the full IP bang. done.
>>> Now with the “new and not improved” firmware, the browser no longer
>>> keeps the information for the fields.  We have to enter each and every
>>> setting over and over and over.
>>>
>>> Some with the name on the activation code.
>>>
>>> Please allow the keeping of the information as you had it in the v.5
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> We program all are radios to a default setting and once the radios are
>>> install assign an individual setting.
>>>
>>> Also what ever happened to the customized firmware.

>> --
>> Andrew Kaiser
>> Ridgetop Networks, LLC
>> 417-543-5513 <(417)%20543-5513>