Can’t really blame that on spell check of fat fingering.
From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 9:19 AM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] UBNT new Firmware

Chance or change?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Kees H <wi...@calbroadband.com> wrote:

  I hear you.  The least they could do it to program the pop up to appear after
you click on the apply button.

  Also in the edgerouter, (EdgeOS) the chances can not be “tested”  I have now
a EdgePoint 1 hours driving from here that the gateway was “fat fingered” one
digit off.....

  They have great firmware and then they have to chance it.  Why oh Why?