From: Rory Conaway
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:54 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: [Ubnt_users] 6.03 firmware still has some bugs

Started updating APs and backhauls to 6.03.

Started getting calls, users dropping, NetFlix buffering, etc…  Found out
throughput on backhauls went way down.  Checked the first backhaul which was
Powerbeam M5 and PowerBeam 400, xm and xw firmware, it went from 130Mbps to
54Mbps on the backhaul even though signal levels were the same, -54/-55dBm.
Even worse, throughput went to 1Mbps or less.  We change it back to 6.0 and
wham, everything goes back to normal.  Not sure what’s going on be we are going
back to 6.0 on all APs and backhauls.

Rory Conaway • Triad Wireless • CEO

4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040

602-426-0542

r...@triadwireless.net

www.triadwireless.net

“An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty;
and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be”