And the Ethernet is 10 Mbps Half Duplex and fills our Netonix switch logs
full of Ethernet errors and is very slow to update the web pages from their
built in server.  But you can check charging current and battery voltage
remotely and they do have a log built in.

There is another device you can get from them that communicates with their
charge controller that will do SNMP and maybe will work better.  It's all
pretty pricey for what it is, but ours has been reliable after updating the
firmware.  (Which requires a certain type of USB-RS-232 converter)