From: "Robert Andrews" <nos...@avantwireless.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: 8/1/2017 9:41:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] solar powered towers

Buy for the future. A little money spent now will prevent a LOT of
rework later. Nice thing about MPPT controllers is that you don't need
to match the panels to get best performance, you can just add what is
the best $/performance panel later. But you can't if you are out of
amps on your controller. Also KISS with fewer add on boxes.