The AP radio is set for 5.700 Ghz with 40Mhz width.

The Station is a Nanobridge and the AP is a Nanostation.  Link distance is probably 100 yards across some parking lots.   Power is -8dbm

The station radio does see the AP as expected.   One other station running XM 6.0.1 is connected to the AP.

I haven't tried a power cycle but I have rebooted several times