Hi,

This is going to sound crazy, but here we go...

Has anyone seen packet loss across an AF5x link that occurred exactly
every 30 seconds?  I have a couple of links, on completely different
towers, that drop packets every 30 seconds.  I can observe it using the
MikroTik traffic generator, or a fast ping (size=1500 interval=.05).
Even though they do it on a 30 second interval, it's not at the same
time (intervals are not synchronized).  They're not bridged together in
any way, and even do it with no customer traffic on them whatsoever.

I've tried with and without flow control, every wireless setting,
with/without management vlan, firmware 4.0 and 4.0.3, etc.  As they're
connected to RB3011's, I even disabled the MikroTik LCD, as apparently
that's a thing.  It's a shot in the dark, but... anyone?

Thanks,

-Kristian