I wish these had a loopback test, because that would be an easy way to
find out.  The wireless capacity during the events is a nice straight
line, so there's no indication that it's a wireless problem, but that
doesn't rule it out either.
I'll run some tests pinging the radio itself at the same time, and see
if there's loss to the radio as well.
Generally, OSPF is running over these links, but I've disabled the OSPF
instance and have the same results.
-Kristian