From: "Kees H." <wispau...@calbb.net>
To: "Ben Moore" <ben.mo...@ubnt.com>, "Ubiquiti Users Group"
<ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 11:16:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Ubiquiti commitment to WISPs

Ben, with all due respect. I do not see that BOLD statement that Steve
requested.

And for wisps requesting this for ptp links. We are a small wisp. We would
never buy only 2 for a just a ptp link. Yes we do have some ptp links, but the
ratio of ptmp v ptp is maybe 1 -200. Even as a small wisp we stock 5 packs for
all our usage. Why would any wisp request a 2 pack for that?

And yes, when I found that the new PB 2 ACs that just arrived came in 2 packs I
cancelled my order.