Could you guys confirm the version of speech dispatcher that you are using?

Orca stoped talking to me twice in a period of less than a hour and just returned when I killed speech dispatcher and restarted everything.

I assume that this is speech dispatcher's fault, as I had the same problem with chromevox when running it with speech dispatcher.