+1

This is awesome, thank you.

On 19/08/2015 19:52, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 03:14:10AM AEST, Lucas Radaelli wrote:
Folks,

Just wanted to say that I gave orca and firefox another try and the
experience seems to be much better than i was used to! this is awesome.

I am running 14.04.

Just to make sure that I got the best that is available, could you confirm
to me which is the orca version that I should be running and which firefox
version?
You can install Orca 3.16.2 for 14.04 from the Ubuntu Accessibility Dev PPA,
ppa:ubuntu-accessibility-dev/ppa. To add it and update, do the following:

* In a terminal, run sudo apt-add-repository ppa:accessibility-dev/ppa
* sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade

And you should then get latest stable Orca. This will likely be updated once
Orca 3.18 comes out.

Luke